Here is the challenge/things to do:
Requirement: at least one pic or video in every post...!
1. How did I hear about kimonos& first kitsuke toughts and stuff
2. My dearest kimono item(s)
3. My most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.)
4. My least used kimono item(s)
5. My favourite coordination(s) so far
6. What things I like and what not in kimonos(&why)
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. The massive want-to-buy-list(or in this situation what-I-would-like-to-buy-but-don't-have-enought-money-or-any-occassion-to-wear-it-list)
9. My biggest fears&wishes what comes to kimonos
10. My biggest inspirations in kimonos
11. My kimono collection
12. The evolution of my kitsuke
What things I like and what not in kimonos(&why)???
I start with what I experience as a a challenge, the padding, it is a hassle and very hot, I wouls really like to be able to do it without.
I've tried different solutions, but have yet to fine the ONE..
|Two medium towels and three small towels|
|se more, for the soft one on: |
So what do I like ...
The silhouette (tube), which draws my attention to the colors, patterns and aesthetics, the rules that inspire and challenge me in a playfull way.
|The dolls is from www.jennifergoulddesigns.com/patterns.php|