Here is the challenge/things to do:
Requirement: at least one pic or video in every post...!
1. How did I hear about kimonos& first kitsuke toughts and stuff
2. My dearest kimono item(s)
3. My most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.)
4. My least used kimono item(s)
5. My favourite coordination(s) so far
6. What things I like and what not in kimonos(&why)
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. The massive want-to-buy-list(or in this situation what-I-would-like-to-buy-but-don't-have-enought-money-or-any-occassion-to-wear-it-list)
9. My biggest fears&wishes what comes to kimonos
10. My biggest inspirations in kimonos
11. My kimono collection
12. The evolution of my kitsuke
My least used items?
Since I have several kimonos I only use for display or want to remake - this is an easy challenge ; )
|This is a Juban for a furisode, I do not own a Furisode but I realy like the juban,|
and maybe one day I`ll buy one even that I official to old ; )
|Since I never go out in my Kimono`s these have not been in use...yet|
|This Maru obi Is very thick and tremendously soft, I have not had|
reson to vear it, and I not sure how to vear it
|This is one I use for display since it is too small, but I loove the pattern|