onsdag den 14. september 2011

A small kimono challenge #2

Iinspired by the this blog and several other blogges I have taken up this challenge too.


Here is the challenge/things to do:
Requirement: at least one pic or video in every post...!

1. How did I hear about kimonos& first kitsuke toughts and stuff
2. My dearest kimono item(s)
3. My most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.)
4. My least used kimono item(s)
5. My favourite coordination(s) so far
6. What things I like and what not in kimonos(&why)
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. The massive want-to-buy-list(or in this situation what-I-would-like-to-buy-but-don't-have-enought-money-or-any-occassion-to-wear-it-list)
9. My biggest fears&wishes what comes to kimonos
10. My biggest inspirations in kimonos
11. My kimono collection
12. The evolution of my kitsuke


So what's my favorite items?
 
I really like the pattern is subtle and yet something happens, and it has a structure which gives a touch of elegance and quality, and so it is reversible. 



This is one of the kimono I have that I enjoy to look at, think it is very beautiful with it`s bold, highly visible flower and stribes, the clear separation of the colors red, blue and white.



and this one too... to look at, it is way too small for me...  ant it beautiful





And this one.. made of linen, probably the most used kimono I have, because with a pair of jeans I use it in everyday life ; )



Of my Obi`s I really like this one, it`s a summer chuya, I like that the Patten is airy and made in a way so that it is easy to make a nice musubi.




This is a Hanabana I like the fishpattern and the kind of rough texture it have

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar