lørdag den 10. september 2011

A small kimono challenge #1

Iinspired by the this blog and several other blogges I will take up this challenge too.


Here is the challenge/things to do:
Requirement: at least one pic or video in every post...!

1. How did I hear about kimonos& first kitsuke toughts and stuff
2. My dearest kimono item(s)
3. My most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.)
4. My least used kimono item(s)
5. My favourite coordination(s) so far
6. What things I like and what not in kimonos(&why)
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. The massive want-to-buy-list(or in this situation what-I-would-like-to-buy-but-don't-have-enought-money-or-any-occassion-to-wear-it-list)
9. My biggest fears&wishes what comes to kimonos
10. My biggest inspirations in kimonos
11. My kimono collection
12. The evolution of my kitsuke


My father's interest in Japanese / Asian food and "health understanding/thinking", I guess was the first way into a world of art and style, for me drawings was the thing and through this the thoughts/spirit behind, and then color - materials - clothing.

After a trip to tokyo it expanded and I bought some kimonos, only for display on the wall or to remodel (which I never did).

Search, purchase and curiosity, I began to grow an interest for the actual kitsuke itself as something I could do too, an interst wich is quite new.


My first attemt in yukata and kimono are like this: 















Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar